Thursday, October 9, 2008

All Or Nothing

I'm sorry I haven't been very regular with my posts. I don't have anything to say but I thought I'd update so people knew I wasn't dead.

Today at work Sage and I were helping tear out a garden we are redoing next year. This involved a lot of dirt and therefore getting dirty. Sage pointed out that oddly enough she enjoyed getting dirty. I have come to the conclusion that I want all or nothing when it comes to dirty. Nothing is more annoying to me than just being a little dirty or having just one wet pant-leg. I would much rather be totally immersed in water or a mud pit.
All or nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, well I'm glad you're not dead.

Katy Wilson said...

i am that same way...
but especially when it comes to rain...
i can handle getting rained on as long as i'm staying in the rain...but if i have to go in and outdoors and in and back and forth...then i hate it...
all or nothing....
all for one and one for all...
till death do us part...
the end...

Anonymous said...

This is the third time I have tried to leave a comment! Now I have forgotten what I was going to say...oh well, at least I commented!