Friday, May 13, 2011

If You were a Fly on my Wall


If there was a Fly on my Wall this is what he'd be Thinking.

"Oh great Tacy is home. I hope she doesn't sit down in the living room and start singing to herself again."

"Well I guess I don't mind if she sings, but does she realize how LOUD she is singing? She is singing to herself after all, why does it have to be so loud?"

"Oh good! Here comes her sister, maybe she'll shut up now...WAIT! Why did she join her singing?! Don't they realize how off-key they are?!"

"I wish these girls could open their window and let me out, I've had enough!"

"You've got to be kidding me? Reciting poetry? They are reciting poetry? Why on earth are these two girls reciting poetry to each other?!"

"Now they are laughing. Is there any reason for them to be laughing? No! But that doesn't stop them, they chuckle and wheeze and chuckle and wheeze."

"yay! Jessie left to go get in the shower, maybe Tacy will just sit down and watch a show on Netflix."

"Is she talking to me? I don't see anyone else in the room. Is Tacy really speaking plain english to me as though I could respond? Oh... nevermind she is talking to the rabbit."

"Good, she turned on the TV, now maybe she'll be quiet."

"Now why is she crying?"
"Now why is she laughing?"
"Now why is she crying?"
"Now why is she laughing?"

"What is that waffely stick thing she is swinging at......SPLAT"


(I've been kinda bored lately)

3 comments:

mom said...

You are crazy!

Jessie said...

HAHA I laughed out loud to this!!

Katy Wilson said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS!!!! CAUSE IT IS SO SO SO SO TRUE!