Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Olive



I noticed that I never blogged about my bunny!
Meet Olive.
She is a lionhead bunny.
She was born January 27th and we got her on March 12th.
She is the cutest thing ever! She hops around our house and uses a litter box and everything.
Her hair is CRAZY long!

The picture above was taken the day we got her. She was tiny.
She is now about double that size and not nearly as black!
We named her Olive cause she was our little black Olive, now she is more of a little grey Olive.


7 comments:

Ashlie said...

oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever!! and you guys almost share a birthday! I want one! Was it easy to train them to use a litter box?

david and christina said...

i love your bunny! makes me miss mine!

ashlee jean said...

oh my word i love her!
(and you!!!)

Laura said...

Oh great now I want a bunny!!! She is adorable!!!!

Kathy N said...

Oh I love our Olive Bunion

Kathy N said...

That is Jessie not Kathy

Katy Wilson said...

Olive the other reindeer!!!!

I love her...and Hannah loves her...and she will claim her as hers as soon as she gets there!